Pages

How To Connect Mts Dongle To Android Phone

Sunday, May 19, 2019





Connecting mts dongle to an android tablet pc is a bit tricky process. watch this video and see how to make it happen easily. follow this link to learn about.... I have a galaxy note 2 and an mts dongle.so i want to know that if i can connect the phone with my dongle.. is it possible?? please help!. I'm using mts mblaze wifi dongle and i cannot connect my phone with it. but i can connect my phone to other wifi how do i connect my android phone to the office.












How to connect usb modem to android procedure : you need any android tablet with usb port or mini usb port ( you need usb dongle adapter) .. Using tata photon or mts or you just purchased new android tablet or an android phone and don’t know how to connect now connect your usb data card dongle to. Today, we will have a look at how to use a 3g or 4g dongle with your android device. check out this link for written instructions - http://technogeeks.com.nu....



how to connect mts dongle to android phone

visit link reference