Pages

Deleted My Download Manager

Sunday, May 31, 2020





I was using my phone asus zenfone max when i accidentally uninstalled my download manager, i thought it was a random pop up download when you go to sites so i deleted itafter that, when i tried download photos from google, a window popped saying "the browser has stopped working". Deleted my download manager. Open file manager/my files/files (whichever is present on your phone) and tap on download history locate the file to be erased, tap & hold until you get a check mark on the left find the trashcan icon on the upper right part of the screen, then tap select the delete option and the file should both be gone and the download canceled.


deleted my download manager




How to Install USB Driver for Android Device on Computer


How to install usb driver for android device on computer





Not entirely sure what it does never really looked into it but i just cleared data/cache for my download manager on my nexus 6 and all my downloaded files are still there edit just to clarify, the downloads are still there if you navigate to the folder with a file manager however they no longer show up in the "downloads" app device: nexus 6. Undeletemyfiles is mentioned in best free data recovery tools. undeletemyfiles 3.1 can be downloaded from our software library for free. the most popular versions of the software are 2.7, 2.6 and 2.5. the latest version of the software can be downloaded for pcs running windows xp/vista/7/8/10, 32-bit.. Trusted windows (pc) download undeletemyfiles 3.1. virus-free and 100% clean download. get undeletemyfiles alternative downloads..



visit link reference